Thursday, September 14, 2006

BiRtHDAY CeLeBrATiON WitH MY GiRLS!!

Friday ~ 8th Sept 2006

My girls Xuan, Samie, Elaine, Marelle, Lois and Cyn celebrated my pre-birthday with me! They had it all planned for me and I was so touched!

We met at Paragon, Thai Express for a simply dinner. But this simple dinner turned out to be a fabulous surprise!! The girls had a cake planned after dinner - the cake was personally done by my dear Xuan!! And also a lovely present for me! How not to be a "fabulous surprise"?? It was a delicious "Vanilla Tiramisu" cake and presents from L'OCCITANE en provence! Hugged the girls thank u! hee

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Us @ Paragon Thai Express

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
My birthday cake by Xuan!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
My baby was there too

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
My lovely present from the girls


Next stop, ZOUK!! Planned by Samie!!
Phuture was the choice! We had a couple of drinks and DANCING!! I wasn't sure whether everyone was happy with the music but I definitely was!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Us @ Phuture

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Samie & Lynn

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Our hands...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
... and feet, haha!

I wanna thank my girls for everything! I treasure my dears! *Hugs*

" ThAnK YoU!! "