Monday, December 03, 2007

Esther's Pot featured on Channel 8

Esther's Pot featured on Channel 8

Monday ~ 3rd December 2007

Firstly, I would like to wish Joyce a HAPPY 20th BiRTHDAY!!
We celebrated Joyce's birthday yesterday!
A group of us from Music Story went to Mind's Cafe @ Boat Quay for the celebration! Kinda fun if you play with the right people haha!

The interesting stuff!

My mum's shop, Esther's Pot, was featured on Channel 8 last Wednesday, 28th November 2007.
The filming team from Mediacorp had gone down to my mum's shop a couple of weeks ago to do the filming.
She was nervous haha!

The featured was fantastic but the response was even better!

The following day, orders and people was just flooding in! The response was overwhelming! And there were people who travelled all the way from Jurong just to go down to our shop to buy our kueh! Wow!

I will do my best to post the feature here so stay tuned!