Thursday, September 14, 2006

BiRtHDAY CeLEbRATiON (3) !!

Wednesday ~ 13th Sept 2006

This was a celebration with my dear family!

My dad arranged for the whole family, including my dear grandma and Gabriel =)
So delightful!

It was at a Japanese restaurant at Miramar Hotel, Havelock Road.
Dinner was delicious!
We had seafood soup, tons of sushi, tempura of all sorts, chawamushi, fried tofu...
and the list goes on!! yumz!!

My brother can really eat!! He ate like the whole plate of sushi and still was hungry?!

I was so full after that that I was so worried my jeans would burst! haha

I thanked my parents for the lovely dinner and hugged everyone goodnight!
Gabriel and I left together as he planned a movie together!

"Devil wears Prada" was a fantabulous movie!!
I loved it! I shall buy it! haha
Shall invite my dear girls for a movie at my place haha!
Gd idea?? *winkz*

The most wonderful thing of all to make the day all so wonderful was...
MY BiRTHDAY PRESENT FROM MY BABY!!
I was in a state of surprise when I opened my present!
It was so beautiful!
Wanna make a GUESS?? *hint*

~ Pictures ~

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

* GUESS? My PRESENT from BABY *