Monday, September 18, 2006

ShOPPiNG TRiP!

Sunday ~ 17th Sept 2006

Well, today had the sudden urge to shop *retail therapy*!
So I smsed Sam and Xuan in the morning and yeay! The girls were free as well!
Picked Sam and Xuan up at 1.30pm, we headed for town!
But poor Xuan was not feeling well and still came out with Sam and me!
Let's give Xuan a BIG HUG! *touched*

First stop: Far East Shopping Centre
Well, since I haven't had my lunch, I decided to indulge myself in an unhealthy portion of "Cheesy Sausage & Whipped Potato", very unhealthy! But.. YUMZ!!

We shopping around the basement and I saw a really cute pair of shorts! Hmm, it took me awhile to come to a decision and so sorry that Sam and Xuan had to wait for me haha! Thanx girls!
Well, my decision? Got the shorts! haha!

Second stop: Wisma Atria
Well, Topshop is always my favourite place to go shop shop!
Hmm, but somehow there wasn't anything interesting and we just browsed around and left.. hee!

Next stop: Zara @ Takashimaya
Wow and here, seems like there was a sale or something (looks like it) haha!
It was really crowded with people! Fitting rooms were constantly having long queues and the neatly lined clothes were totally not neat haha! However, me and Sam got to choosing!! haha! We picked out a number of tops and we were piling! Reds, browns, pinks! Next, the fitting rooms! We tried on the pieces and like a couple, and yup! Decision time!!

Final decision? We bought two tops each! haha!

Final stop: Home
Well, wanted to head to Heeren but there was no time as I had to rush home keke was late already! haha! Before we left, we indulged ourselves with some ICE CREAM! Low fat! Yumz! Hazelnut, Double Chocolate, Vanilla & chocolate chip!
Next time shall try other flavours!

It was a pleasant shopping trip!
And the best thing of all was that the brown top i bought matched a skirt that I wanted to match with perfectly!! Yeay!
Thanx for the shopping girls!

And don't forget! Next outing... the theme is ZARA! haha!

~ Pictures ~

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Simply love my new shorts & Zara top