Thursday, September 21, 2006

~ 2nd Anniversary celebrations ~

Wednesday ~ 20th September 2006

Our 2nd Anniversary... and a lovely day to be kept in our memories...

Thanks to Samie, we had a fabulous recommendation from her!

~ Pictures ~

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
All dressed up for dinner

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Before setting off

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Baby and me @ Phin's Steakhouse
(Simply wonderful dinner)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
"Phin's Steakhouse" was her recommendation and it was a really lovely place at Bugis to have a simple pleasant dinner for our little celebration!
Website: http://www.phins.com.sg

The ambience was simple and romantic, and the food was absolutely scrumptious!!


Fish & Potato soup for the both of us!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Beer battered Fish and Chips for me!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Mix grill for him!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Absolutely delectable!!


Our initial plan was to head over to Paragon GUESS? first to adjust my watch so I can wear it... but our tummies were starting to rumble and yes! We headed for dinner first and I decided that I adjust my watch another day then!

But a pleasant surprise!! There was a watch shop at Bugis Junction selling GUESS? watches and had the model I have! So I approached them to check whether they can adjust my watch and yes!! They can! Wee! I was so delighted and I wore my lovely watch for the rest of the evening!

I was really glad that Baby was so happy with the gifts I got him and I hope that they will be really practical to him!

Happy Anniversary Baby!