Saturday, June 02, 2007

Girl's nite out - St James!!

Wednesday ~ 30th May 2007

I had a fantastic time!!

It has been some time since the last time partying with my girls!
I was having fun!

Cynthia and I arranged to meet at 10.20 pm at Harbour front MRT where we met up with some other friends.
Later we headed to St James Power House. The queue was horribly long!
Luckily we were on the guests list hee!
We were in in no time!

While queueing, what a coincidence!!
I saw my ex colleague and she was just in the queue beside me! haha!
It has been some time since we last saw each other!
I was so excited!

Inside St James was packed with people and fantastic music!!
The most irritating thing is that we had to queue just to order drinks!!
What a waste of time! (Though the drinks were free haha)

After having a few drinks, on to the dance floor!!
It was great!! Great music, great company!
I had a blast!

Pictures!!

I love this pic of me and Cyn!!


In the queue!


On the dance floor!!