Thursday, January 11, 2007

My Christmas Eve!!

Sunday ~ 24th December 2006

Hi everyone!

I would have to apologise for not being to update my blog in a while =)

Well, here are some updates since the last time!!

Christmas eve was simple and nice! I celebrated with baby and we were to meet up with Sam and Xuan after dinner but that plan was cancelled keke.. But was still lovely!

My baby gave me a really lovely present!! I love it!!

He said he was making something but I couldn't get a hint out of him!!
Well, so I waited patiently for the present and it was worth it!! I love it!



He did the whole cross-stitch and it did took him quite awhile to complete it hee!
And it was lovely to put it in a frame!

Here's a clearer picture of the design - Me to You!!



Isn't it lovely? hee!

I had a great Christmas, both eve and Christmas!
Had great food, great company and people who care!

Cheers to all ~~