Monday, June 11, 2007

Dear childhood friends!

Friday ~ 8th June 2007

Ooh today was a really busy day for me.
I was rushing everywhere today to get so many things done.
Somehow I felt I had travelled to almost all corners of Singapore!

Although I had a busy day, I was really looking forward to the evening!
I was going to meet up with Wendy and April, my two most beloved childhood friends.
We arranged to meet at about 6.30pm at Heeren for japanese food.
However, on my way to meet them, I had a frightening experience!
I almost collided with the car infront of me!! So scary!
To all driver, please drive safely!!!

When I arrived at Heeren, we had to wait for a table.
We had a little chat and table ready!
Yummy! Although I was feeling a little hungry but I realised at the end of the day I ate very little!
I should have eaten more!

After dinner, we took a walk over to Zara over at Wheellock Place.
Wanted to look for a dress but non suitable.
We crossed over to Mango later for more shopping keke.

I had a lovely time!
I just wished we could have spent more time.
The time just went by so quickly and we bid farewell to each other.
Arranged a meeting next week. So looking forward to it!!


Wendy and me at Sakae Sushi


The three of us outside Shaw House
- Wendy, April & Lynette