Monday, October 23, 2006

My new MoUSe!!

Friday ~ 20th October 2006

Today I got a wonderful surprise from Baby!

I got a present from him!
And its something that I wanted to get for sometime now...
So SWEET!!

Its a new MOUSE!!
Its pink, its sweet and its the one I've been wanting to get!!
Its from Microsoft!


My new MOUSE!!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Sweet right? Hee!

Its been some time since the both of us went to Marche together...
So we decided to give ourselves a little treat and we headed to Suntec on this Friday evening for our dinner!

Traffic was horrible!!
I was famished by the time we got there!
We ordered our favourite!!
Rosti with Cheese Sausage & Seafood Combo!!
YUMMY!!



And we came across this signboard and found it kinda weird...

Read the first line...
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

It says " To serve you better and to shorten your waiting time, there will be a Minimum Spending of $10 nett per person / per entry."
It doesn't really link does it?

Someone please explain if you understand yah! Hehe!